Full Stack Senior Software Developer
Full Stack Senior Software Engineer
Go Ahead Tours is looking for a Software Developer to join our booking api team. An ideal candidate has full stack experience and writes clear well-tested code on a daily basis. The related codebase is comprised of C#, TypeScript, Html and CSS.
- You must love taking on tough technical problems and take pride in pushing to find best-possible solutions. We have a strong commitment to code quality and doing-it-right.
- Translate user stories into functional software and write readable, well tested, and straightforward code
- Work collaboratively within a small cross-functional team to create the best product possible
- Architecting and developing scalable web services
- Data modelling and database design
- 3-5+ years of professional experience with .NET, specifically C#
- 1+ years on an agile software development team
- Collaborative problem solver
- Excellent communicator
- Solid understanding of front end and back end development
- Comfortable giving and receiving feedback throughout the development process
- Experience with restful apis
- Good understanding of OOPS concepts along with TDD/BDD frameworks
Good to have:
- Understanding of Micro-services architecture.
- Knowledge of React JS, Angular or building reusable JS components.
- Experience in building complex web applications or e-commerce applications
- AWS infrastructure and horizontal scaling
- Knowledge of .Net Core, Standard
Other technology stack used at GoAhead
Aws lambda, Aws Kinesis, Elasticsearch, MongoDB, NServiceBus, NodeJs, Grunt, webpack
Go Ahead Tours offers industry-leading guided group tours to destinations that span all seven continents. For more information, visit www.goaheadtours.com.
Go Ahead Tours is a division of EF Education First. Founded in 1965 by entrepreneur Bertil Hult, EF is a privately-held company with 15 divisions that offer a range of educational programs from language training, educational travel, and academic degrees to cultural exchanges. With a mission to open the world through education, EF has helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world. For more information, visit http://www.ef.com/careers
EF is an equal opportunities employer. EF offers competitive salaries and a multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top