Front-End Web Developer
Front-End Web Developer
Division: Asia Online Marketing Team
You’ll collaborate with the team's designer, developers, and marketing managers to build new marketing campaign webpages from scratch with cutting-edge technologies in the industry.
The successful candidate
- Participate in creative brainstorming sessions as a member of the online marketing team to come up with exciting digital campaigns.
- Willing to learn new technologies to catch up with the industry trends.
- Code with making maintenance as easy as possible in mind.
- Ensure the campaigns are compatible across different browsers and devices.
- Assist any ad hoc work and projects assigned.
- Fresh Graduate with a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science.
- Knowledge and experience with at least one kind of Object-Oriented Programming language.
- Good command of English.
- Independent, responsible and able to work under pressure.
Good-to-have previous experience in…
- Writing CSS with a CSS preprocessor, such as SCSS.
- Tracking code changes with a version control software, such as TFS and Git.
- Using text editors, such as Atom, Sublime, and Visual Studio Code.
- Converting web designs on PSDs to HTML and CSS
- Developing websites for desktops, tablets, and mobiles.
We are 46,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in over 500 offices and schools across 54 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
We are travelers, innovators, doers and thinkers. We are open and collaborative, we are dedicated and passionate – we really work hard, then play hard. We believe that education can break down barriers of language, culture and geography and we are proud of the role that we can play in that.
You are driven to succeed and will always go the extra mile for your customers, friends, family. You are detail oriented and focused on getting great results, but you don’t forget to have a good time whilst getting there. You are outgoing and positive. You believe that by being hands-on and passionate, nothing is impossible.
EF is an equal opportunities employer. EF offers competitive salaries and a multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you. Please send us your CV and cover letter in English.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top