Front-end Developer 前端开发工程师
- Provide programming service for digital marketing projects, such as website, landing pages, eDM, wechat etc...
- Handle front-end technical development of websites, digital materials, responsive application utilizing latest technologies and best practices.
- Troubleshoot, test and oversee the final deployment of web pages, focusing on cross-browser compatibility.
- Communicate with our function teams in Shanghai for managing digital projects
- Support CMS-driven websites and webpage
- Installation and management of site analytic tracking tools
- University degree holder in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
- 3 years working experience
- Experience in Photoshop / Illustrator is a must
- Knowledge of backend development and Database Management
- Able to handle multiple tasks
- With proven web development portfolio
- Willing to learn and have a strong sense of responsibility
- Analytical thinking, good problem solving and debugging skills
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top