Freelance Virtual Japanese Teacher
- Tokyo, Japan
Have the variety of teaching Japanese virtually with the benefits and the flexibility of a freelance/part-time schedule.
You will work with engaged adult learners online which you can remotely. We keep classes to Monday to Friday normal work schedules.
- Teaching qualification or equivalent
- C2 level of Japanese
- Can plan lesson in advance and maintain records
- Experience teaching in a business Japanese context
- Comfortable teaching virtually.
EF Education First is an international education company founded in 1965 which wants to open the world through education. Corporate Solution is a department that focuses on delivering courses to companies and governments.
Our company at a glance
- Name: EF Education First (abbreviated to EF)
- Schools and Offices: 539 in 54 countries
- Global presence: 116 countries
- Employees: 52,000
Back to top