Freelance Part-Time Business English Virtual Teacher in Brazil
- São Paulo, Brazil
Have the variety of teaching ESL/ EFL face to face as well as virtually with the benefits and the flexibility of a freelance/part-time schedule.
You will work with engaged adult learners within a business context. Most of the program will be delivered at the company. However, there is an online element which you can remotely. We keep classes to Monday to Friday normal work schedules.
Please follow this link to find out what our teachers, students and clients think:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rns5u8KxlcY&t=2s
- CELTA / CertTESOL English teaching qualification or equivalent
- Degree from UK, South Africa, US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Ireland
- C2 level of English
- Can plan lesson in advance and maintain records
- Experience teaching in a business English context
- Comfortable integrating technology into the classroom.
- Living in Sao Paulo
- Legal right to work in Brazil
EF Education First is an international education company founded in 1965 which wants to open the world through education. Corporate Solution is a department that focuses on delivering courses to companies and governments.
Our company at a glance
- Name: EF Education First (abbreviated to EF)
- Schools and Offices: 539 in 54 countries
- Global presence: 116 countries
- Employees: 46,500
Back to top