Freelance English Teacher in Brazil
- São Paulo, Brazil
Have the variety of teaching English in the context of business topics. These are virtually delivered 1:1 classes in a blended learning course, and you will have the benefits and the flexibility of a freelance/part-time schedule.
You will work with engaged adult learners within a business context.
The ideal candidate is available between 7am and 7pm as the lessons will fall during these times Mon-Fri, but will not be during the full day.
Please follow this link to find out what our teachers, students and clients think:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rns5u8KxlcY&t=2s
- CELTA / CertTESOL English teaching qualification or equivalent
- C2 level of English
- Experience teaching in a business English context
- Comfortable integrating technology into the classroom.
- Living in Brazil
- Legal right to work in Brazil
EF Education First is an international education company founded in 1965 which wants to open the world through education. Corporate Solution is a department that focuses on delivering courses to companies and governments.
Our company at a glance
- Name: EF Education First (abbreviated to EF)
- Schools and Offices: 539 in 54 countries
- Global presence: 116 countries
- Employees: 52,000
Back to top