FP&A Sales Manager
EF is looking for an individual who can leverage their finance and data analysis skillset to be a business partner for our sales directors working closely with the rest of the finance and strategy team.
Personal competencies for success include the ability to master both strategic and operational issues, the ability to dynamically handle multiple competing priorities, ability to navigate IT infrastructure, ability to perform financial modeling and data analysis, outstanding teamwork and collaboration skills, excellent communication and relationship skills, and a positive "can-do" attitude.
If you've got a healthy competitive streak, good problem solving skills, strong attention to detail, technical and quantitative skills, we'd like to hear from you. We'll ask you to leverage your talent and experience to contribute meaningfully to our business and culture; and we'll give you the information, tools and mentors you need to succeed.
Serve as part of the team which supports many of EF’s key initiatives, analyzes ongoing business performance and produces financial forecasts.
- Business Partnering: Serve as a financial and analyst mind for our sales directors
- Sales & Gross profit analysis: Provide ongoing analysis of business results, focused on variance versus expectations, understanding changes in trends in company performance, and identifying and elevating potential issues. Support all business analysis with accurate analytical models, using a variety of data and assumptions, and can be easily explained to executive management.
- Project Support: Serve as key member of teams working on executing core company initiatives including but limited to testing new ideas, analyzing direct costs, ROI for new products.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 4-6 years’ experience in either a corporate finance or planning role, investment banking or consulting
- Strong strategic, technical, analytical and problem-solving skills with a high level of demonstrated quantitative and finance skills in educational and professional records
- Ability to understand EF’s business model through metrics and analysis that drive to insight and action.
- Effective style of presenting solutions to senior executives and staff at varying levels across the organization.
- Proficiency in Excel and other analytical software
- Proficiency in SQL
- Performs well under pressure within team and individual setting.
- Internal drive to finish work by deadlines (self-motivated).
- Intense attention to detail
- Able to coordinate across multiple projects effectively.
- Ability to manage complexity and ambiguity
- Willingness to ask for help and leverage the knowledge and experience of others to overcome tough obstacles.
- Collaborative working style. Enthusiastically makes contributions and takes satisfaction in team accomplishments.
EF Educational Tours offers international learning opportunities designed to provide students with first hand exposure to the world’s cultural, historic and natural sites as they study them. For more information, visit www.eftours.com.
EF Educational Tours is a division of EF Education First, the world leader in international education. Founded in 1965, EF’s mission is to open the world through education. To date, EF has helped millions of people learn a language, discover the world or earn an academic degree. For more information, visit http://careers.ef.com/.
EF is an Equal Opportunity Employer
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top