As Flight Coordinator with EF Education First you will be part of a fun, young, and fast-paced central transportation team located in our corporate head office in Lucerne, Switzerland.
You will be responsible for producing cost-effective and safe flight solutions for our European students traveling on language programs to our schools throughout the world. You will work closely with colleagues throughout our European sales offices.
• Handle individual flight reservations including pricing and ticketing in Amadeus
• Process refunds and re-issues and management of Amadeus Queue system
• Conduct on-line trainings to European sales offices on internal flight sales process
• Maintain and update on-line price lists and student travel information in our CRM system
• Support group flights operations as required during peak season
Your qualifications & experiences
• Bachelor's degree or similar
• Relevant experience from an IATA travel agent
• Strong knowledge of Amadeus Pricing & Ticketing
• Excellent spoken and written English skills
• IATA Ticketing certificate is preferred but not required
• Previous experience of working or studying in an international environment is preferred
The successful candidate should possess exceptional customer service skills and strong attention to detail. You are an outgoing, flexible, proactive professional who thrive on managing both external and internal relationships. You are also a deadline driven and self-motivated problem solver who likes challenges and believes "nothing is impossible".
EF Education First is fully licensed IATA Agency and can offer excellent career opportunities in a dynamic and forward-thinking international business with a high degree of independence.
Please send your Curriculum Vitae including a brief cover letter in English as soon as possible to using the link.
For more information on EF and our mission please visit www.ef.com
We are 43,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 500 offices and schools across 112 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
Located across the globe, our language centers for youth, adults and professionals combine the best of traditional, in-school teaching with innovative language-learning technology. We offer intensive language instruction abroad in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Chinese. Courses run from 2 to 52 weeks for students traveling independently or in escorted groups of all levels and abilities. Classes take place in our international language centers in one of 16 countries and offer the very best locations and accommodation whether in local host family or in a student residence.
EF is an equal opportunities employer. EF offers competitive salaries and a multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you.
Back to top