Financial Systems Analyst and product owner
EF Education First is a global leader in international education, with a 50-year mission of opening the world through language learning, educational travel, cultural exchange, and academic study. We help people of all ages and nationalities become better citizens of the world. Though we’re located in 500 offices and schools across 53 countries, we work together as one team to transform people’s lives through memorable educational experiences.
The Financial Systems team is a centralized function located in Zurich, Switzerland, responsible for systems used by EF’s finance teams globally. We design, implement, maintain systems but we also train and support the users on how to use the systems. We are working with systems such as Coda Unit4 Financials, the group consolidation system Aaro, the enterprise planning software IBM Cognos TM1, Kofax, Basware, Expensify, SharePoint, Excel, Access and other standard Microsoft products.
As a member of the financial systems team you will be supporting the finance teams all over the world with systems related tasks such as configurations, improvements and support. This role also has a specific focus on software and solutions for Accounts Payable and Procurement. These areas are covered by a portfolio of products that mainly consist of Kofax and Basware. But the responsibility also includes the expense reporting solution, Expensify. As a product owner you maintain roadmaps for the products and interact with key stakeholders to keep track of trends and needs in the organization. You will also be responsible for delivering on our strategic focus areas - e-invoicing and procurement. We are searching for someone who thinks creatively about how to use technology to solve business problems, and would enjoy working in a fast-paced, small team environment in a highly independent role.
- M.Sc. in Finance or Accounting or equivalent, or Engineering degree with complementary studies in Business Administration
- 2-5 years of experience from a relevant area such as Accounting, Controlling, ERP systems, Financial Planning Systems or Business Intelligence.
- Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills, as well as fluency in both written and spoken English
- Experience with Basware or any of the other systems we are using is of course beneficial, but even more important is a willingness to learn.
- Willingness to travel is a must as the role may require travelling to our offices around the world.
- Enthusiasm, flexibility, and a desire to immerse yourself in the business will make you a great candidate.
If you are the right person for the role we will offer you exciting and developing assignments and you will have an excellent opportunity to launch an international career with EF.
We would like to see your application (cover letter and CV) as soon as possible as we are continuously screening candidates.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top