As a Financial Analyst based at our flagship London Chelsea office, you will work closely with a dynamic international team and get a hands-on operational finance experience in a fast-growing international business.
The initial responsibilities will involve tasks such as:
- Payments processing, accounts receivable and payables
- Reconciliations, revenue management and financial analyses
- Financial reporting
- Supporting the management team with various tasks
Your responsibilities will broaden rapidly, and you will quickly take ownership of various projects to improve our processes whilst working closely with the finance team and the rest of the business.
The ideal candidate has/is:
- Finance/Business Administration degree, minimum Bachelor
- Some prior work experience within finance or accounting
- Exceptional analytical and logical thinking abilities
- An energetic personality with a positive attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Accountable and committed to team goals
- Flexible, calm under pressure and able to multitask
- The ability to thrive in an international and fast-paced environment
- Aspirations to pursue an international career
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communication skills in English, additional language skills a plus
Why work at EF?
- We are international. With a global network of offices and schools, EF is able to offer an international career in any part of the world.
- We are entrepreneurial. EF has grown into the largest international education company by hiring people who are street smart and “can get things done”. Our entrepreneurial spirit is at the core of what makes working at EF a ton of fun.
- We embrace change. Be prepared to join a flexible organization where no day is the same. We believe change is key to business success, personal development, and career progression.
EF is the world leader in international education. Our mission is "Opening the world through education" and we have helped over 15 million people learn a language, discover the world or earn academic degrees. Founded over 50 years ago by entrepreneur Bertil Hult, EF now operates more than 500 offices and schools in 53 countries. Visit https://careers.ef.com
When you join EF, you join a multicultural and diverse community. Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate about - we welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender, socio-economic background, age, religion, parental status, identity, experience and everything else that makes you unique.