Financial Accountant at Headquarters in Zurich
EF is currently looking for an ambitious, highly driven and enthusiastic Financial Accountant at the beginning of their careers with a flair for numbers and attention to detail to join our EF finance team in Zurich, Switzerland.
As a Financial Accountant, you will work with the accounting of one or more legal entities, being responsible for a number of tasks such as:
- Accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Internal reporting, including monthly, quarterly and year end closings
- Support the business units in different markets
To accomplish your tasks, you will work closely with other functional areas and other EF companies around the world. The position provides excellent opportunities to build experience, and from the start you will work closely with your manager as a key contributor in quarterly and annual closing procedures.
You will have the opportunity to work on individual and team projects such as process improvement. The position provides excellent opportunities to gain experience in many different areas of the accounting department and substantial international experience.
- A degree in Finance/Business Administration or a similar degree
- Ideally 1-2 years of work experience in the accounting/finance area
- Ability to work to deadlines and maintain a high level of accuracy
- Team player in an environment of young professionals
- Good communication skills in both written and spoken German and English
- Analytical approach to problem solving and attention to detail
- Driven, independent, open-minded and flexible
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. Our mission is to "break down barriers in language, culture and geography". So far we have helped millions of people learn a language, discover the world, or earn an academic degree. EF now operates more than 400 schools and offices in 55 countries and has 34,000 employees. A privately held company, EF has 16 divisions offering a range of programs within language schools, educational travel, academic degrees, and cultural exchange.
EF offers competitive salaries and a multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you!
If you feel you are the perfect candidate and eager to start a rewarding career with EF Education First, please send your application containing CV and cover letter.