EF International Language Centers
For this accounting position, we are looking for a self-motivated student/individual to be directly involved in the full accounting cycle for EF’s International Language Schools. You will work with our team of eight as well as with our operations staff, assisting with day-to-day activities and longer term projects. This position requires having attention to detail while working in a fast paced team environment.
This role can be part-time or full-time depending on your availability. This position is open for immediate hiring.
Major responsibilities include:
- Full Accounting Cycle– this includes accounts payable, general ledger entries and balance sheet reconciliations
- Finance Projects–operational analysis, process improvements
Desired Skills & Background:
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize tasks and execute on the responsibilities you are given
- Accounting/Finance major – previous accounting classes desired
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of Excel and basic Excel functions
- Strong customer service skills
- Quick learner
- Go getter attitude – ability to seek out problems and find solutions
About EF Education First
We’re 43,500 small. We’re teachers and students, creatives and analysts, visionaries and doers. We are 120 nationalities—and counting. Together, we open the world through education, breaking down barriers of language, culture and geography all over the world. Over the past 50 years, our mission has grown to include a diverse range of programs that give millions of students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and academic opportunities. Follow us on LinkedIn or check out http://careers.ef.com to learn more about our amazing team, products, and customers.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top