Faculty-Led Program Coordinator
Faculty-Led Program Coordinator
College Study Tours
At EF College Study Tours, we partner with faculty and their colleges to create faculty-led study abroad programs for their students. In addition to developing an experience that inspires and changes the lives of students, you’ll own and drive your own book of business. This includes:
- making new connections and qualifying opportunities
- influencing and motivating customers and other stakeholders
- creatively navigating challenges to make successful new partnerships a reality
- growing our business by finding and pursuing new opportunities
The Program Coordinator represents EF with professors, administrators, and other stakeholders. Based in Cambridge and working primarily via phone and email, you will carry out a strategic approach to outbound prospecting and inbound lead response—inspiring professors to lead students abroad, understanding what motivates and challenges them, and consulting on how to create and execute successful programs. You must be able to rapidly spot exciting opportunities, pursue them with tact and persistence, and collaborate with customers, key stakeholders within their organizations, and your internal team to drive results and guide our partners to remarkable experiences abroad with their students. Success requires you to form strong relationships and to maintain contact and consistency throughout a sales cycle that can between six months and two years from planning to travel. Your performance will be measured by your ability to generate high-quality new opportunities, and by your territory’s overall success and growth.
Who you are
- a college grad with 1-4 years of prior sales experience
- excited to own and drive your own book of business and take on new challenges
- a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, results-driven work environment with a recognized track record of success in the sales industry
- able to connect quickly with others, and build strong relationships and networks
- able to think strategically and problem solve
- an exceptionally good communicator; clear, persuasive, motivating and trustworthy
- confident and decisive
- a natural team-member
- passionate about EF’s mission and values
If this sounds like you, we want you on our team.
You’ll be supported in a one of a kind culture of thoughtful and brilliant people. In addition, we also include:
- Market-leading healthcare and benefits
- Outstanding vacation time - 3 weeks to start - 4 weeks in year two
- International travel opportunities
- Comprehensive training and professional development
- Frequent sales competitions with amazing rewards
- Complimentary in-house language and fitness classes
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. With more than 40,500 staff and teachers working in 53 countries around the world, our mission is simple: opening the world through education. Since we were founded 50 years ago, EF has helped more than 15 million people see the world, learn a language, or earn an academic degree.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top