Responsible for managing the planning, upgrading and maintenance of the College buildings and facilities.
- Keeps contact with our central I.T. Team and makes sure the colleges network needs / labs are fully functional
- Plans, budgets, and schedules facilities programs and processes, including estimates.
- Responsible for preventive maintenance of facility including HVAC, office equipment etc.
- Keeps in compliance with and abreast of all Health and safety regulations
- A person who loves being with people
- Experience in maintenance trades
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Advanced computer skills to perform essential functions listed above.
- C1 and above level of Written and spoken English
Competitive Salary package for the right candidate depending on skills & expertise
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by no later than Friday 4th November, 2016.
We are 40,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 500 offices and schools across 52 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
Located across the globe, our language centers for youth, adults and professionals combine the best of traditional, in-school teaching with innovative language-learning technology. We offer intensive language instruction abroad in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Chinese. Courses run from 2 to 52 weeks for students traveling independently or in escorted groups of all levels and abilities. Classes take place in our international language centers in one of 16 countries and offer the very best locations and accommodation whether in local host family or in a student residence.
Back to top