Hult International Business School is a leading global business school offering a Bachelor degree, full-time and part-time Master degrees, one year accelerated and part-time Executive MBAs, a Doctoral program and Ashridge Executive Education programs.
The Housing Staff at Hult Lodge provides a supportive, enriching and safe community for its residents. Led by the Housing Manager, the Residence Life team strives to uniquely connect residents to each other through programming and providing a safe and secure environment for all. Whether it's learning to navigate American culture, life away from home or developing real world skills, our hand-selected team of Resident Advisors are here to guide and support students as they navigate their academic journey at Hult.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Oversee day-to-day operations of a housing community of approximately 150 international students.
- Participate in on-call rotation with the Housing Manager.
- Ensure the quality work of the vendors servicing the facility through meetings, training, evaluation, ongoing supervision, and consistent communication.
- Conduct regular building tours and investigate reported damages and malfunctions.
- Respond effectively and efficiently to resident concerns, and work with vendors to address facilities related issues.
- Coordinate the move-in and move-out processes and events for incoming students.
- Provide administrative support by preparing housing contracts and responding to email inquiries.
- Assist in event planning and preparation.
- Organize and maintain accurate occupancy and other information records.
- Engage in positive, professional interactions with students after business hours, as needed, for events, community development and emergency response needs.
- Attend staff meetings and training sessions.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 2-3 years of experience in Building Management, Facilities and Operations.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with a variety of diverse constituents, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work collaboratively: lead, organize, and improve workflow, internal processes, and projects within the office and with other departments on campus.
- General knowledge of facilities and repair processes. Candidate will be required to do basic repairs on student’s rooms. This includes using a screw gun, patching drywall, painting, mounting bathroom fixtures, changing smoke alarm batteries, using a ladder, lifting and carrying 40lb etc…
- Ability to work weekends and evenings as necessary.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
Hult is an equal opportunity employer. Hult offers competitive salaries and benefits in a global, deeply multicultural working environment.
Back to top