The Executive Director is our most senior local campus position and oversees all operations and academics, for both graduate and undergraduate campuses. Reporting to the Executive Vice President of Global Operations, the Executive Director will ensure high standards of academic delivery and student satisfaction, through local initiatives, student, staff, and faculty interaction, and coordination with Heads of Campus in our other international locations. The Executive Director plays the leading role in creating a local environment that combines academic rigor, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a lot of fun, for our students, our faculty, and our staff.
- Provide students, faculty, and staff with collaborative, positive leadership and management
- Encourage a culture of high performance, transparency, and care for the individual
- Act as an on-campus and external representative for Hult mission, values, and strategic vision
- Hire, train, and manage operations and academic campus teams
- Support hiring, contracting, scheduling, and performance management of full-time and adjunct faculty
- Support Program Deans in ensuring high level of academic quality and student satisfaction
- Track local adherence to established academic standards and fix problems as they appear
- Establish and advance operational and academic processes to improve student outcomes
- Support student satisfaction through policy and individual student interactions as needed
- Assist in the development and delivery of global academic policies
- Support development and delivery of new courses and delivery formats
- Work closely with EVP of Global Operations to ensure global goals are met
- Oversee planning and delivery of campus budgets that balance program cost and quality
- Advanced degree, PhD preferred
- 10+ years management experience, preferably in the education space
- Demonstrated track record of leadership, organizational, and managerial skills
- Demonstrated ability of motivating diverse teams
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Hands-on operational experience and comfort with ambiguity
- Strong cultural sensitivity and emotional intelligence
- Creativity, flexibility, and a willingness to propose and test new ideas
- Experience managing student populations with firmness and empathy
Hult is a leading global business school offering a Bachelor degree, full-time and part-time Master degrees, one year accelerated and part-time Executive MBAs, a Doctoral program and Ashridge Executive Education programs.
Hult’s innovative curriculum is taught by inspiring professors who possess real-world business experience. In addition, students gain unrivaled global business perspectives through Hult’s unique Global Campus Rotation - which allows students to study on a combination of Hult’s five campuses in Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai and Shanghai, as well as Hult’s rotation centers in New York City and Ashridge. With students representing 140 nationalities, Hult is a microcosm of the global economy that rewards those who can conduct business that transcends borders.
We are the only US business school with triple accreditation (AMBA, AACSB, EQUIS). This is due to Hult’s commitment to teach on the cutting edge of innovations in the business world, and the unparalleled international mix of our student, staff and faculty mirroring the international marketplace of tomorrow.
We strive to be the most relevant business school in the world.
By using our global reach and always being creative, entrepreneurial, and on the cutting edge, our aim is to have a positive impact on individuals and organizations by transforming their management practices. In so doing, we hope to be the business school of choice for existing and aspiring leaders. We will contribute to sustainable growth, helping leaders to integrate commercial success and societal well-being.
Hult is a non-profit corporation organized in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and accredited by the New England Association of Schools & Colleges to award US degrees. Hult has a strategic alliance with Ashridge, which is a legally separate UK charity and has the power to award UK degrees. Hult and Ashridge present a combined position under a common brand and operate as an integrated educational institution, which leverages on the strengths of both.
Hult is an equal opportunity employer. Hult offers competitive salaries and benefits in a global, deeply multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking school, we want to hear from you.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top