Executive Assistant to the President
We are looking for an organized and driven professional for the Executive Assistant position to the President of EF Corporate Solutions.
The position, based in our office in Chelsea, London, will give you great insight into one of the 16 divisions of the EF Education First group. At EF, we offer fast track international career options for future stars and leaders.
Our ideal future colleague is passionate about business and wants to develop a career in one of the world´s most fast-growing industries - Education! If you have a positive attitude and you are eager to always face new tasks at a high speed, willing to go the extra mile and always strive for delivering great results, we would like to meet you!
The tasks can include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting the EF Corporate Solutions President
- Supporting the global management team
- Assisting sales teams
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- Complex diary management and travel administration
- Sales reporting tasks, including data analysis
- Preparing presentations and reports
- Ad-hoc project management
- Being in charge of the preparation, coordination and logistics of international meetings
- Supporting the coordination of high level international events
- Previous experience in a Personal Assistant / Executive Assistant / Team Assistant role in fast paced organizations
- Strong academic record
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent English language skills (written and verbal communication)
- Excellent attention to detail and analytical skills
- International mindset/experience
- Positive, “nothing is impossible” attitude
- “Street smart”, entrepreneurial spirit
- Pro-active and target driven
- You thrive under pressure
- A future star and leader with high ambitions
- Availability for international travel (up to 20% of the time)
- Authorization to work in the United Kingdom without requiring Visa sponsorship
About EF Corporate Solutions:
EF Corporate Solutions is the B2B division of EF Education First, the largest privately-held education company in the world. We deliver large-scale language training solutions for business, education and government. We currently work with over 2500 organizations in 112 countries, enabling them to achieve their goals by communicating better both internally and with the outside world.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top