ESL/English Language Teacher
- Victoria, Canada
EF International Language School in downtown Victoria is now hiring qualified Teachers for our Spring semester. An EF Teacher is expected to be passionate about teaching English to international students from over 60 different countries.
Essential Qualifications and Competencies:
- Bachelor Degree
- CELTA/DELTA/TESL Canada Level One Certification
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- Minimum 1 year experience teaching adults in a multicultural setting
- Passion for teaching
- Ability to teach all levels of English
- Ability to teach classes face to face in the school
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict-resolution skills
- Exceptional organizational skills, with a strong attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
- must be legally able to work in Canada
Please apply with a resume and brief cover letter. Candidates will not be considered without references.
We thank all candidates in advance for your application. Please note this position requires face to face teaching in our EF School in Victoria, Canada.
About EF Education First
We’re teachers and students, creatives and analysts, visionaries and doers. We are 120 nationalities—and counting. Together, we open the world through education, breaking down barriers of language, culture and geography all over the world. Over the past 50 years, our mission has grown to include a diverse range of programs that give millions of students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and academic opportunities. Follow us on LinkedIn or check out http://careers.ef.com to learn more about our amazing team, products, and customers.
Back to top