EF International Language Schools
EF International Language School in downtown Vancouver is now hiring Teachers to start immediately. An EF Teacher is expected to be passionate about teaching English to international students from over 60 different countries.
Essential Qualifications and Competencies:
- Bachelor Degree
- CELTA/DELTA/TESL Canada Level One Certification
- Native English Speaker
- Minimum 1 year experience teaching adults in a multicultural setting
- Passion for teaching
- Ability to teach all levels of English
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict-resolution skills
- Exceptional organizational skills, with a strong attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. With more than 40,500 staff and teachers working in 53 countries around the world, our mission is simple: opening the world through education. Since we were founded 50 years ago, EF has helped more than 15 million people see the world, learn a language, or earn an academic degree. Visit http://careers.ef.com if you’re interested in joining our global team.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top