Environmental Graphic Designer
The Environmental Graphic Designer will be responsible for the design of a wide variety of graphics, branded environment, signage, and wayfinding projects. The designer will work as a key member in a fast-paced, interdisciplinary team of interior designers, architects, industrial designers, graphic designers, project managers, and more that deliver projects ranging from strategic planning to corporate and school interiors. The Environmental Graphic Designer will deliver solutions that create experiences which connect people to places.
- A Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or relevant field.
- Fluency in English, with strong written and verbal communication skills
- A Swiss/EU passport or a Swiss ‘B’ work permit
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Environmental Graphic Design, Signage, and Wayfinding planning and design.
- Exceptional design sense with the ability to integrate messaging, color, imagery, and typography into three-dimensional environments
- Strong wayfinding planning experience including conducting research, building user-profiles, developing wayfinding strategies, and documenting design solutions
- Proficiency drawing in scale and familiarity with architectural construction documents, elevations, plans, and shop drawings
- Design from blueprints, hand drawn or digital files a variety of two and three dimensional signage, maps and graphics.
- Prepares photo visualizations and mock-ups of proposed signage for placement, content, scale and/or usage.
- Excellent communication skills and experience as the main point of contact for clients, vendors, consultants, and project teams
- Ability to multitask while remaining efficient, poised, and organized
- Flexibility to work both collaboratively and independently on projects of all scales and types
- Proficiency in the latest design software including Adobe Creative Suite and CAD tools
- Flexibility to travel
Please submit your CV in English along with your portfolio. You can upload it during the application process or include a link on your CV or cover letter where we can access it.
EF is the world leader in international education and our mission is to open the world through education. Since 1965 we have helped over 15 million people learn a language, discover the world or earn an academic degree. EF has fifteen subsidiaries and non-profit organizations, with schools and offices in over 54 countries and employs over 46,500 staff worldwide. In today’s increasingly complex and interdependent world our mission is more relevant than ever.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top