Entrepreneurial Business Partner - Kocaeli
EF Education First, the world leader in international education, offers overseas education consultancy to tens of thousands of students every year in Turkey.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial business partner, who will start-up a new EF Representative Office in Kocaeli where we have an increasing demands.
- Opening an EF office and ensuring its management in order to launch a business partner model in Kocaeli based on win/win principle
- Following up the EF enquires systematically by using the company CRM properly,
- Organizing required local marketing activities by taking joint action with EF Global Marketing Team,
- As a part of an international company, sustaining the claim of offering best overseas language training and best service quality in local as well.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Bachelor’s degree
- Turkish (native) : Verbal and written communication skills
- English : Fluent in speaking and writing
- Ability to work independently and carry on the professional responsibilities
- A strong motivation to accelerate
- Experience abroad is highly appreciated
- Ideal candidate would live in Kocaeli and know the local market
- Candidate must have the needed resources to set up an independent office and run operations.
We are 40,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 500 offices and schools across 52 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
Located across the globe, our language centers for youth, adults and professionals combine the best of traditional, in-school teaching with innovative language-learning technology. We offer intensive language instruction abroad in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Chinese. Courses run from 2 to 52 weeks for students traveling independently or in escorted groups of all levels and abilities. Classes take place in our international language centers in one of 16 countries and offer the very best locations and accommodation whether in local host family or in a student residence.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top