Entrepreneurial Business Partner - Bursa
EF Education First, the world leader in international education, offers overseas education consultancy to tens of thousands of students every year in Turkey.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial business partner, who will start-up a new EF Representative Office in Bursa where we have an increasing demands.
- Opening an EF office and ensuring its management in order to launch a business partner model in Bursa based on win/win principle
- Following up the EF enquires systematically by using the company CRM properly,
- Organizing required local marketing activities by taking joint action with EF Global Marketing Team,
- As a part of an international company, sustaining the claim of offering best overseas language training and best service quality in local as well.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Bachelor’s degree
- Turkish (native): Verbal and written communication skills
- English: Fluent in speaking and writing
- Ability to work independently and carry on the professional responsibilities
- A strong motivation to accelerate
- Experience abroad is highly appreciated
- Ideal candidate would live in Bursa and know the local market
- Candidate must have the needed resources to set up an independent office and run operations.
EF Education First is a global education company focusing on language, academic, cultural exchange, and educational travel programs. We are 46,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in over 580 offices and schools across 52 countries, and having a global presence in 116 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 53 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
EF is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. References will be followed up and will ask specifically whether there is any reason that the applicant should not be engaged in situations where they have responsibility for, or substantial access to, persons under 18. Upon interview all gaps in CVs must be explained satisfactorily and proof of identity and, where applicable, qualifications will be required. Appropriate suitability checks will be required prior to confirmation of appointment.
Back to top