- Miami, FL
We are looking for an enrollment trainee to join our fast-moving and ambitious Latin American team based in Miami. You will be responsible for contacting and advising our candidates, and as the first touch point with the school for many students, we rely on you to build our brand and reputation. We are looking for a confident, results-driven sales person who will bring experience and enthusiasm to a young team. You will enjoy being part of a young sociable office, be motivated to exceed your targets and want to be part of the schools continuing success story. This is a great opportunity for a recent graduate who is looking to grow their career within education.
- Promoting our top ranked program to pre-qualified potential candidates
- Providing advice by telephone
- Interacting with candidates in a professional manner, in line with the brand values and principles
- Supporting recruiters with advanced candidates
- Contributing to team coaching and development
- Fluency in English and Spanish required. Portuguese also preferred
- Experience in sales, especially telesales, preferred
- Exceptional listening and communication skills
- Confident and professional phone manner
- Customer focused, understanding candidate needs
- Ambitious and target oriented
- Self-motivated self-starter
- Willingness to learn and open to feedback
- Base salary plus bonus on-target-earnings
- Great career prospects
Hult is the global community creating the future of business. Founded by Bertil Hult, a pioneering voice in education, Hult International Business School is a new kind of business school that strives to deliver the most relevant education for today's ever-evolving, fast-paced world.
Students can choose from a range of practical, business-focused programs including the Global One-Year MBA, Global Executive MBA, Masters, and Bachelor degrees, as well as our extensive Executive Education programs. With six campus locations in the influential cities of Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai, Shanghai, and New York, and a student body of unparalleled diversity representing more than 140 nationalities, our students live a global education, not just learn about it.
Hult is proud to be recognized and ranked among the best business schools in the world. We are the first U.S. business school to have achieved triple accreditation, meaning we are accredited by the world’s three most prestigious accrediting bodies: AACSB, EQUIS, and AMBA. This accreditation stands as a testament to the quality of our forward-thinking, global approach to education and the ongoing success of our graduates across the world
Back to top