As Enrollment Manager for Hult International Business School, you will manage a team of 3 to 5 part time staff who serve as the main point of contact to candidates who have expressed interest in participating in of our group's scholastic programs, and help them determine if we're the right fit for them. The Enrollment Manager also works with our Directors of Enrollment to ensure that all teams are set up for success with proper technology and up-to-date information communicated through Salesforce.
- Manage 3 to 5 part-time Enrollment Coordinators, responsible for contacting a large volume of candidates who have expressed interest in advancing their education, qualify them, and see if Hult offers a fit for them.
- Set daily, weekly and monthly goals for team to ensure the team procures strong candidates to connect with Enrollment Directors and bring on-board students.
- Work collaboratively with a diverse, driven team in a fast paced environment to develop new best-practices
- Has a passion for international business and champions international education.
- Has exceptional interpersonal communication skills and effortlessly relates to people of varied cultural, and social backgrounds.
- Is self-motivated and driven and loves to inspire the same in others
- Works best in a team environment and thrives on collaboration.
- Experience with Salesforce to manage
Application Close Date: Open
Position Start Date: December 1
Please note you must have the right to work in the United States to be considered for this position.
Hult International Business School is a leading global business school offering a Bachelor degree, full-time and part-time Master degrees, one year accelerated and part-time Executive MBAs, a Doctoral program and Ashridge Executive Education programs.
Hult’s innovative curriculum is taught by inspiring professors who possess real-world business experience. In addition, students gain unrivaled global business perspectives through Hult’s unique Global Campus Rotation - which allows students to study on a combination of Hult’s five campuses in Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai and Shanghai, as well as Hult’s rotation centers in New York City and Ashridge. With students representing 140 nationalities, Hult International Business School is a microcosm of the global economy that rewards those who can conduct business that transcends borders.
We strive to be the most relevant business school in the world.
By using our global reach and always being creative, entrepreneurial, and on the cutting edge, our aim is to have a positive impact on individuals and organizations by transforming their management practices. In so doing, we hope to be the business school of choice for existing and aspiring leaders. We will contribute to sustainable growth, helping leaders to integrate commercial success and societal well-being.
Hult International Business School, Inc. is a non-profit corporation organized in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and accredited by the New England Association of Schools & Colleges to award US degrees. Hult has a strategic alliance with Ashridge, which is a legally separate UK charity and has the power to award UK degrees. Hult and Ashridge present a combined position under a common brand and operate as an integrated educational institution which leverages on the strengths of both.
Hult is an equal opportunity employer. Hult offers competitive salaries and benefits in a global, deeply multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking school, we want to hear from you.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top