Enrollment Coordinator - Part-Time
As an Enrollment Coordinator you will join the fast-moving Hult International Business School team. You will be responsible for contacting and advising our candidates based in Latin America, as well as promoting our academic programs ensuring an overall successful experience for prospective Hult students.
We are looking for a dynamic, customer centric and organized person who will bring experience and enthusiasm to a young team and demonstrate the willingness to exceed targets and grow with the institution.
- Make initial contact via phone and email with prospective HULT students
- Schedule one on one telephone and in-person interviews
- Support recruitment with admissions and administrative procedures
- Provide advice and support by telephone to applicants
- Interact with customers in a professional manner, in line with the brand values and principles
- Consistently meet and exceed all team goals and objectives
- Bachelor degree, Master’s degree is valued but not necessary
- Outgoing, Ambitious and having a clear interest on sales
- Infectious personality, ability to present to a diverse audience
- Multitasking and flexibility are instrumental for the success on the role
- Attention to details and positive attitude are key
- The candidate must have a clear interest to work in a very international environment
- Extroverted and people persons are necessary for this role
- Candidate must be Native or fluent in Portuguese and English, any other language would be a plus.
At Hult International Business School, students do more that earn a degree. They learn to see the world differently. By bringing together people, cultures, and innovative ideas from around the world, Hult is dedicated to providing an educational experience that transforms mindsets and careers.
With six campus locations in Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai, Shanghai, and New York, and a student body of unparalleled diversity representing more than 150 nationalities, our students live a global education, not just learn about it.
It’s no longer enough to follow the paths of the past—that’s why Hult has designed a business school that looks to the future by focusing on developing leadership skills, challenging students with a future-oriented curriculum, and building the global perspective that only first-hand experience can bring.
Hult is accredited by AACSB which is known, worldwide, as the longest standing, most recognized form of specialized/professional accreditation an institution and its business programs can earn. Less than 5% of the business schools in the world have earned this quality hallmark.
We strive to be the most relevant business school in the world.
By using our global reach and always being creative, entrepreneurial, and on the cutting edge, our aim is to have a positive impact on individuals and organizations by transforming their management practices. In so doing, we hope to be the business school of choice for existing and aspiring leaders. We will contribute to sustainable growth, helping leaders to integrate commercial success and societal well-being.
Hult is an equal opportunity employer. Hult offers competitive salaries and benefits in a global, deeply multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking school, we want to hear from you.
Hult International Business School is a 501©(3) non-profit educational organization registered in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC) to award U.S. degrees. Students are awarded a joint U.S. and U.K. degree on successful completion of the program. The U.K. degree is awarded by the Ashridge (Bonar Law Memorial) Trust, known as Ashridge, with which Hult has a strategic alliance.
Back to top