Enrollment Coordinator - German Speaker
We are looking for an enrollment coordinator to join our fast-moving and ambitious European team based in London. You will be responsible for contacting and advising our European candidates, and as the first touch point with the school for many students, we rely on you to build our brand and reputation. We are looking for a confident, results-driven sales person who will bring experience and enthusiasm to a young team. You will enjoy being part of a young sociable office, be motivated to exceed your targets and want to be part of the schools continuing success story.
- Promoting our top ranked program to pre-qualified potential candidates
- Providing advice by telephone
- Interacting with candidates in a professional manner, in line with the brand values and principles
- Supporting recruiters with advanced candidates
- Contributing to team coaching and development
- Fluency in English – German is a plus
- Experience in sales, especially telesales, preferred
- Exceptional listening and communication skills
- Confident and professional phone manner
- Customer focused, understanding candidate needs
- Ambitious and target oriented
- Self-motivated self-starter
- Willingness to learn and open to feedback
- Entry level role
- Working hours: Monday to Thursday – 10:00am to 7:00pm
- Friday – 10:00am to 5:00pm
- Base salary plus bonus on-target-earnings
- Great career prospects
Application close date: 30th November, 2016
Position start date: 1st November, 2016
Please note that you must have the right to work in the EU to be considered for this position.
Hult International Business School is a leading global business school offering a Bachelor degree, full-time and part-time Master degrees, one year accelerated and part-time Executive MBAs, a Doctoral program and Ashridge Executive Education programs.
Hult’s innovative curriculum is taught by inspiring professors who possess real-world business experience. In addition, students gain unrivaled global business perspectives through Hult’s unique Global Campus Rotation - which allows students to study on a combination of Hult’s five campuses in Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai and Shanghai, as well as Hult’s rotation centers in New York City and Ashridge. With students representing 140 nationalities, Hult International Business School is a microcosm of the global economy that rewards those who can conduct business that transcends borders.
We strive to be the most relevant business school in the world.
By using our global reach and always being creative, entrepreneurial, and on the cutting edge, our aim is to have a positive impact on individuals and organizations by transforming their management practices. In so doing, we hope to be the business school of choice for existing and aspiring leaders. We will contribute to sustainable growth, helping leaders to integrate commercial success and societal well-being.
Hult International Business School, Inc. is a non-profit corporation organized in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and accredited by the New England Association of Schools & Colleges to award US degrees. Hult has a strategic alliance with Ashridge, which is a legally separate UK charity and has the power to award UK degrees. Hult and Ashridge present a combined position under a common brand and operate as an integrated educational institution, which leverages on the strengths of both.
Hult is an equal opportunity employer. Hult offers competitive salaries and benefits in a global, deeply multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking school, we want to hear from you.
Back to top