As an enrollment coordinator, you will join the fast-moving Hult sales team in Mumbai. This is an excellent entry level role in a global company and is suitable for someone who is looking to gain sales and administration experience.
You will be contacting and advising our South Asian candidates over the phone, as well as promoting our different programs to them. We are therefore looking for someone who is very comfortable on the phone, and at ease making calls.
- Promoting our top ranked program to pre-qualified potential candidates.
- Providing advice by telephone
- Interacting with candidates in a professional manner, in line with the bran values and principles
- Supporting recruiters with advanced candidates
- Contributing to team coaching and development
- Experience in sales, especially telesales, preferred
- Exceptional listening and communication skills
- Confident and professional phone manner
- Customer focused, understanding customer needs
- Ambitious and target oriented
- Self-motivated, self-starter
- Willingness to learn and open to feedback
- Experience of working in India
- International experience (professional or personal) and are passionate to work in a multicultural environment.
- Native speaker or fluent in English and preferably fluent in Hindi, Urdu, Tamil or any other Indian language
Close date: Once position is filled
Start date: Immediate
Please note you must have the right to work in India to be considered for this position.
Hult International Business School is a leading global business school offering a Bachelor degree, full-time and part-time Master degrees, one year accelerated and part-time Executive MBAs, a Doctoral program and Ashridge Executive Education programs.
Hult’s innovative curriculum is taught by inspiring professors who possess real-world business experience. In addition, students gain unrivaled global business perspectives through Hult’s unique Global Campus Rotation - which allows students to study on a combination of Hult’s five campuses in Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai and Shanghai, as well as Hult’s rotation centers in New York City and Ashridge. With students representing 140 nationalities, Hult International Business School is a microcosm of the global economy that rewards those who can conduct business that transcends borders.
We strive to be the most relevant business school in the world.
By using our global reach and always being creative, entrepreneurial, and on the cutting edge, our aim is to have a positive impact on individuals and organizations by transforming their management practices. In so doing, we hope to be the business school of choice for existing and aspiring leaders. We will contribute to sustainable growth, helping leaders to integrate commercial success and societal well-being.
Back to top