You will join a highly motivated team of student recruitment specialists in shanghai to identify, advise, and enroll qualified candidates who wish to attend our globally ranked undergraduate business program. To accomplish this, you will develop existing sales channels and grow new ones across East Asia with a strong focus in China through innovative, multimedia marketing initiatives that include telemarketing, direct mail, print and digital advertising, social media, and community outreach. As a result, you will easily reach - and exceed - student enrollment targets in your region.
Talents and skills
- You are passionate about international education - because you have either lived or studied abroad yourself.
- You love sales. It’s in your DNA.
- When you make a presentation, people listen. You shine at trade fairs, conferences, and open house events.
- You are service-oriented. You would enjoy counseling students through our application, enrollment, and financial aid processes.
- You are highly organized. You know which stage of the decision-making process your prospective students are in at any given moment.
- You are results-driven and hands-on. You believe nothing is impossible—if you have the right attitude and a little entrepreneurial spirit.
- You actually thrive under pressure, and enjoy fast-paced work environments.
- Enjoy travelling throughout China and visiting students, schools and exhibitions.
- You will be 30% of your time on the road, meeting High school counselors, international school students
- Outgoing, ambitious, and responsible individual
- 0 to 3-year track record of success in sales, business development, or recruitment with a respected organization
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal. Fluent in Chinese is a plus.
- Exceptional communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- A highly customer-focused nature, target-oriented and multi-tasking abilities
- International experience (professional or personal) and are passionate to work in a multicultural environment
Position Start date: 1st July, 2018
Please note that you must have the right to work in China to be considered for this position.
At Hult International Business School, students do more that earn a degree. They learn to see the world differently. By bringing together people, cultures, and innovative ideas from around the world, Hult is dedicated to providing an educational experience that transforms mindsets and careers.
With six campus locations in Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai, Shanghai, and New York, and a student body of unparalleled diversity representing more than 150 nationalities, our students live a global education, not just learn about it.
It’s no longer enough to follow the paths of the past—that’s why Hult has designed a business school that looks to the future by focusing on developing leadership skills, challenging students with a future-oriented curriculum, and building the global perspective that only first-hand experience can bring.
Hult is accredited by AACSB which is known, worldwide, as the longest standing, most recognized form of specialized/professional accreditation an institution and its business programs can earn. Less than 5% of the business schools in the world have earned this quality hallmark.
We strive to be the most relevant business school in the world.
By using our global reach and always being creative, entrepreneurial, and on the cutting edge, our aim is to have a positive impact on individuals and organizations by transforming their management practices. In so doing, we hope to be the business school of choice for existing and aspiring leaders. We will contribute to sustainable growth, helping leaders to integrate commercial success and societal well-being.
Hult is an equal opportunity employer. Hult offers competitive salaries and benefits in a global, deeply multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking school, we want to hear from you.
Hult International Business School is a 501©(3) non-profit educational organization registered in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC) to award U.S. degrees. Students are awarded a joint U.S. and U.K. degree on successful completion of the program. The U.K. degree is awarded by the Ashridge (Bonar Law Memorial) Trust, known as Ashridge, with which Hult has a strategic alliance.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top