Enrollment Advisor - Graduate Programs
Are you looking for a sales role with a truly global, entrepreneurial company that will develop, challenge, and inspire you? Hult International Business School is looking for a highly motivated, results-oriented Associate Director of Enrollment to join our international team with nearly as many nationalities as members. Hult's Boston team is committed to taking Hult’s recruitment and marketing activities to new levels, and as a member of this team, you will play a key role in this and be rewarded for your drive, innovative ideas, and results based on a very clear set of KPIs.
Why join us?
- Extremely exciting educational company
- Dynamic work environment with frequent travel
- Entrepreneurial, fast-paced, rapidly growing business
- Autonomy and personal ownership
- Global career development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Representing the school at various fairs, conferences, and events and hosting regional info sessions and "meet and greets" in targeted cities in North America
- Advising prospective students on the programs in person or via telephone and guiding them through the enrollment & admission process
- Engage and nurture relationships from initial student contact through them arriving in class
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Prior sales experience
- An exceptionally good communicator: clear, persuasive, motivating and trustworthy
- Positive attitude – you think nothing is impossible
- Ability to build strong relationships externally and internally
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with ability to meet deadlines
- Driven team player with a strong work ethic
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office applications including: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
Please note that you must have the right to work in the US to be considered for this position.
Hult International Business School is the world’s global business school offering an accelerated MBA degree, a series of one-year Master degrees, an Executive MBA degree, a Bachelor degree and Ashridge Executive Education programs. Hult’s innovative curriculum is taught by inspiring professors who possess real-world business experience. In addition, students gain unrivaled global business perspectives on Hult’s unique Global Campus Rotation - a program that allows students to study on any combination of Hult’s five campuses in Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai, and Shanghai, as well as Hult’s rotation centers in New York City and Ashridge. With students representing 140 nationalities, Hult International Business School is a microcosm of the global economy that rewards those who can conduct business that transcends borders.
We love exceeding goals, we love speed, and we strive when changes happen. We are quite un-traditional in style, we are entrepreneurs. Fundamentally, we love what we do: helping students find a business school that is relevant and has the potential to change their lives.
We provide a transformational educational experience by bringing together people, cultures, and innovative ideas from around the world.
Hult International Business School, Inc. is a non-profit corporation organized in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and accredited by the New England Association of Schools & Colleges. Hult is a global institution with campuses in Boston, London, Dubai, San Francisco & Shanghai. The School's mission is to transform lives by providing an exceptionally valuable and enduring education that brings together people, cultures, and ideas from all around the world. Hult is affiliated with EF Education First.
Hult is an equal opportunity employer. Hult offers competitive salaries and benefits in a global, deeply multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking school, we want to hear from you.
Back to top