English Teacher for Kids & Teens
EF English First Schools for Kids & Teens is currently seeking English teachers to join our academic team in St. Petersburg and other cities across Russia.
About the Position
As an English teacher for EF English First Schools for Kids & Teens, you will be teaching English to children ages 3-18. Classes for children ages 3-6 years are limited to a class size of 10 students or fewer while classes for children ages 7-18 have 16 students or fewer. Key activities include planning and delivering lessons using EF’s award-winning ESL courseware, evaluating student progress and providing ongoing guidance for improvement to both students and parents. This is an incredible opportunity for someone looking to further their career in teaching and meet others passionate about education while experiencing an exciting life abroad.
Teacher Support and Resources
Teachers are offered the opportunity to participate in company-organized trainings throughout the year as well as networking and social events. Teachers also have access to Internet-connected computers, Interactive Whiteboards and iPads.
- Plan and deliver lessons to children ages 3-18 in groups up to 16 students
- Use electronic media and EF’s award-winning ESL courseware to teach English efficiently and effectively
- Evaluate student progress and providing ongoing guidance for improvement to both students and their parents
- Evaluate performance during class exercises
- Participate in social activities with students organized by the school to encourage oral English proficiency
- Conduct Oral Placement Test for new students
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- A TEFL Certification (EF TEFL sponsorship available)
- Must be able to obtain a clear background check
- The ability to live abroad for at least one year
To be considered for this role, applicants must be passport holders from USA, UK, Canada, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa.
- 65,000 Rubles monthly
- Annual flight allowance of up to 42,000 Rubles
- Sponsored legal work visa
- Health insurance
- Up to 28 annual leave days plus national holidays
- Airport pick-up upon arrival
- Relocation assistance, including a salary advance and apartment search support
- Training and development programs
- Contract renewal bonus
About EF English Schools for Kids & Teens
EF English First Centers is a division of EF Education First, the world’s leading privately owned education company. Founded in 1965, EF operates in over 50 countries around the world. We have vacancies for teaching positions across Russia so if you prefer the fast paced city life like Moscow, or want to be immersed in the more traditional culture of a smaller city, we probably have the position for you. We have both Kids & Teens schools and Adult schools in many cities in Russia.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top