English Teacher - English Language Institute
EF is recruiting English teachers in our new English institute located in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. We are looking for a highly motivated individual who is open to living abroad in a new cultural environment. We have full-time teaching positions available. Curriculum, supplemental resources, and both initial and ongoing training are provided.
Are you passionate about traveling and languages? Do you believe that students studying abroad can have the experience of a lifetime? Are you dynamic, outgoing, and energetic?
Are you an ESL teacher looking to supplement your income in an international student environment, interacting with students of varying ages from over 40 countries?
Have you recently completed TESOL or CELTA training and are looking to put your new skills and training into practice while receiving developmental feedback from experienced, nurturing ESL professionals?
Are you retired from full-time teaching, yet still yearn for the classroom dynamic of working with students and honing their English language skills?
Do you possess the ability to think quickly on your feet and connect with a group of young learners while using state-of-the-art English language teaching materials to facilitate language acquisition?
Have you taught English abroad and miss the involvement with students mastering another language and acting as a representative of American culture?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then this might be the perfect role for you!
· Language teaching experience, preferably ESL
· Special consideration given to candidates with CELTA, DELTA, TESOL, or EFL training.
· Experience with standardized ESL exams, such as TOEFL, IELTS, and Cambridge
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Open to living abroad in a different culture
· Highly energetic and engaged with students
· Plan and deliver lessons that meet EF Education First’s teaching standards
· Identify and provide language input and feedback to support learner progression.
· Establish a positive learning environment for all learners, ensuring that they feel supported and able to take risks with language
· Complete all administrative duties to a specified standard and timeline.
· Maintain professionalism in the school and teaching off-site.
· Showcase and represent American culture through activities and interactions in the classroom
· Visit Saudi corporate offices to teach English directly employees
· Teach specialized classes to focus on each student’s specific English language goals
· Prepare students to study English abroad in EF Campuses around the world
· Maintain EF’s high-quality English teaching standards in all aspects of work
Compensation and Benefits
· 3,000.00 USD per month (tax exempt as per US law, no income tax in Saudi Arabia)
· Accommodation paid by EF
· Transportation allowance
· Work visa provided by EF
· Medical Insurance
· 20 days paid annual vacation and local holidays
· 1 flight home per year
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top