English Language Teachers (EFL) in Tampere, Finland
EF Corporate Solutions is looking for free-lance English Language Teachers (EFL) to teach general and professional English to EF’s corporate customers in Tampere, Finland.
Lessons will takes place in 1:1s or groups (face to face).
Courses will normally take place on customers’ own premises.
Please only apply if you are a native English speaker AND are already located in or near Tampere. Applications not meeting these criteria will not be considered.
- Planning, preparation and delivery of courses to professional adults
- Following course plans set up by EF and the client where required
- Providing support to all students in achieving their goals
- Evaluating student progress and providing ongoing guidance for improvement
- Ensuring a high level of student course satisfaction
- Keeping attendance records
- Writing student reports where requested
Qualifications and experience:
- A bachelor’s degree (essential)
- A TEFL certificate/diploma (essential)
- Native English speaker (essential)
- 1 year of teaching experience (desirable)
- Experience in business (desirable)
- Competitive hourly fees offered on a self-employed/free-lance basis
Back to top