English Language Teachers (EFL) in Milan, Italy
EF Corporate Solutions is looking for free-lance English Language Teachers (EFL) to teach general and professional English to EF’s corporate customers in Milan, Italy.
Lessons will takes place in 1:1s or groups (face to face).
Courses will normally take place on customers’ own premises.
Please only apply if you are a native English speaker AND are already located in or near Milan. Applications not meeting these criteria will not be considered.
- Planning, preparation and delivery of courses to professional adults
- Following course plans set up by EF and the client where required
- Providing support to all students in achieving their goals
- Evaluating student progress and providing ongoing guidance for improvement
- Ensuring a high level of student course satisfaction
- Keeping attendance records
- Writing student reports where requested
Qualifications and experience:
- A bachelor’s degree (essential)
- A TEFL certificate/diploma (essential)
- Native English speaker (essential)
- Free-lance status (essential)
- 1 year of teaching experience (desirable)
- Experience in business (desirable)
- Competitive hourly fees offered on a self-employed/free-lance basis
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top