English Language Teachers (EFL) in Göteborg Area
EF Corporate Solutions Sweden is looking for free-lance English Language Teachers (EFL) to teach general and professional English to EF’s corporate customers in the Göteborg area.
Lessons will take place at the company in face-to-face groups and in 1:1s. In some cases, teaching will be complemented by online studies in EF’s Virtual School - designed to enhance what has been covered in the classroom sessions.
Courses will take place on customers’ own premises in or around the Göteborg area.
Please only apply if you are a native or native level English speaker AND are already located in or near Göteborg. Applications not meeting these criteria will not be considered.
- Planning, preparation and delivery of courses to professional adults
- Following course plans set up by EF and the client where required
- Understanding EF’s Virtual School and how it is structured
- Understanding and being able to use the online teacher tools provided
- Providing support to all students in achieving their goals
- Evaluating student progress and providing ongoing guidance for improvement
- Ensuring a high level of student course satisfaction
- Keeping attendance records
- Writing student reports where requested
Qualifications and experience:
- A bachelor’s degree
- A TEFL certificate/diploma
- Native or native level English speaker
- Minimum 1 year of teaching experience
- Experience in business
- Competitive hourly fees offered based on a self-employed/free-lance basis
EF Education First is a global leader in international education, with a 50-year mission of opening the world through language learning, educational travel, cultural exchange, and academic study. We help people of all ages and nationalities become better citizens of the world. Though we’re located in 500 offices and schools across 53 countries, we work together as one team to transform people’s lives through memorable educational experiences.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top