English Language Teachers (EFL)
EF Corporate Solutions in France is looking for free-lance English Language Teachers (EFL) to teach general and professional English to EF’s corporate customers in France.
Lessons will takes place in face-to-face groups and in 1:1s. All teaching will be complemented by online studies in EF’s Virtual School - designed to enhance what has been covered in the classroom sessions.
Courses will take place on customers’ own premises or in EF’s own classrooms predominantly in Paris.
- Planning, preparation and delivery of courses to professional adults
- Following course plans set up by EF and the client where required
- Understanding EF’s Virtual School and how it is structured
- Understanding and being able to use the online teacher tools provided
- Providing support to all students in achieving their goals
- Evaluating student progress and providing ongoing guidance for improvement
- Ensuring a high level of student course satisfaction
- Keeping attendance records
- Writing student reports where requested
Qualifications and experience:
- A bachelor’s degree (essential)
- A TEFL certificate/diploma (essential)
- Native English speaker (essential)
- 1 year of teaching experience (essential)
- Experience in business (desired)
- Competitive hourly fees offered on an “auto-entrepreneur” basis
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top