English Language Teachers (EFL)
EF Corporate Solutions in France is looking for free-lance English Language Teachers (EFL) to teach general and professional English to EF’s corporate customers in France.
Lessons will takes place in face-to-face groups and in 1:1s. All teaching will be complemented by online studies in EF’s Virtual School - designed to enhance what has been covered in the classroom sessions.
Courses will take place on customers’ own premises or in EF’s own classrooms predominantly in Paris.
- Planning, preparation and delivery of courses to professional adults
- Following course plans set up by EF and the client where required
- Understanding EF’s Virtual School and how it is structured
- Understanding and being able to use the online teacher tools provided
- Providing support to all students in achieving their goals
- Evaluating student progress and providing ongoing guidance for improvement
- Ensuring a high level of student course satisfaction
- Keeping attendance records
- Writing student reports where requested
Qualifications and experience:
- A bachelor’s degree (essential)
- A TEFL certificate/diploma (essential)
- Native English speaker (essential)
- 1 year of teaching experience (essential)
- Experience in business (desired)
- Competitive hourly fees offered on an “auto-entrepreneur” basis
Back to top