English / ESL Teacher Graduate Program - Teach In China
AN EXPERIENCE YOU WILL NEVER FORGET.
We’re looking for amazing EFL teachers to join us in Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Foshan, Dongguan and many other cities across China. Teach adults, children or at our online schools. Receive a great local salary, competitive benefits and meet people from all over the world.
Learn more about how our teaching jobs can get you started on a once-in-a-lifetime EFL teaching career. Once you have experience in teaching, progress along the EF career path should you wish to. Become a Senior Teacher, Director Of Studies or move other areas within the company.
EF English First is currently seeking English teachers to teach at our Online, Kids & Teens or Adult schools. Join our academic team of over 2,400 teachers in Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Guangzhou and many other cities across China. Classes range in size from one-on-one lessons to workshops of up to 25 students. Key responsibilities include planning and delivering lessons using EF's award-winning ESL courseware and evaluating student progress. Schools have internet access and are equipped with computers, Interactive Whiteboards and iPads. Teachers have access to on-going professional development, certification courses and training modules and invited to participate in company-organized networking, social and cultural events.
PACKAGE UP TO 15,400 RMB
- 12,000 - 13,500 RMB monthly, based on qualifications
- 8,000 RMB annual flight allowance
- Performance bonus after 6 months up to 1,950 RMB per month at our Kids & Teens schools
- Sponsored legal Z work visa
- 10,000 RMB salary advance available
- Health insurance
- 10 paid annual leave days plus 11 national holidays
- Airport pick-up upon arrival
- Free hotel for your first two weeks at EF English First
- ESL certification programs including Cambridge TKT, Trinity CertTESOL, Trinity DipTESOL and Cambridge IDLTM
- Free Mandarin Chinese lessons
- Weekly EF sponsored social events
- Teacher advantages discount scheme
- Job rotation scheme
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- A TEFL Certification (EF TEFL sponsorship available)
- Passport holder from UK, USA, Canada, Ireland, Australia, South Africa or New Zealand
- The ability to obtain a clear background check
- Ability to live abroad for at least one year
ABOUT EF ENGLISH FIRST
EF English First is the world’s leading privately owned education company. Founded in 1965, EF operates in over 50 countries around the world. We have vacancies for teaching positions across China so if you prefer the fast paced city life like Shenzhen, or want to be immersed in the more traditional culture of a smaller city, we probably have the position for you. We have both Kids & Teens schools and Adult schools in over 60 Cities in China.
Back to top