Employee Experience Coordinator
If you are passionate about office culture, love to deliver exceptional service and experiences, and thrive when others are relying on you, we want to meet you!
As Employee Experience Coordinator, your main duty will be to assist and support our community of 1,000+ employees at EF’s North American headquarters. You will be a central figure on campus, flawlessly executing our front desk and office-wide processes while maintaining high productivity and a level head in stressful situations.
This role requires constant interaction with all of EF’s stakeholders: staff, customers, vendors, partners, and more. You will gain extensive knowledge of EF’s business and products, which will allow you to provide the best possible service to these groups as well as identify opportunities to improve our existing offerings.
The Employee Experience team are the hosts of EF Center Boston, and are responsible for driving our EF culture through building operations, events, programs, and communication. We know that every interaction, email, and act of kindness matters – no matter how big or small. The ability to work independently leading your own projects while communicating amongst a highly collaborative team and maintaining a friendly, positive attitude at all times is critical.
Some specific tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Answering phones and welcoming/directing guests
- Planning and orchestrating office events, workshops, and parties
- Managing on-site fitness center
- Managing daily office requests from EF employees, such as general office Q&A, conference room bookings, and collecting staff feedback
- Maintaining and streamlining internal employee website
- Negotiating and maintaining relationships with vendors for staff perks/benefits
- Liaising with in-house restaurant and hair salon
- Researching ways to innovate and develop staff culture
- Assisting executives
- Other special projects
Who You Are:
- Passionate about EF’s mission of “Opening the world through education”
- Intensely service minded; experience in the service industry a plus
- Exhilarated by the idea of hosting a dinner party for 50 guests on less than 24 hours’ notice
- Self-driven and independent with exceptional communication and collaboration skills
- Positive, high energy – you are EF’s hype person
- ‘Attention to detail’ might as well be your middle name
- Able to multitask and adapt quickly in high-distraction, ever-changing environments
- Equally as comfortable wearing a costume to promote an office-wide event as you are tracking budgets in Excel
Back to top