We are seeking a motivated, organized, can-do individual to join the Digital Department for Hult International Business school.
As an Email Specialist you will immerse yourself in the detail and depth of our email platform. Email and landing pages are second nature to you – You’ll know the trends, you have your finger on the pulse and you have the wherewithal to incorporate your knowledge into maximizing the work done by the planning team. This is not a role for an email creative, this is a technical role - You will be expected to build emails and landings pages and will train others to do the same.
- Consult on and execute the global marketing calendar
- Execute calendar – set up emails, create journeys, create landings pages
- Work with the BI team to analyze trends and find opportunities
- Develop strong relationships within the digital team
- Develop winning strategies – A/B, LB, Mobile First, omni channel
- Incorporate best practice at every stage
- Determine, suggest and implement efficient data working practices - automation, templates etc
- Train other members of the team
- Work closely with the BI team to deliver the school's long term Salesforce Cloud ambitions
- At least 4 years of email marketing – in a more technical capacity preferred
- ESSENTIAL: Significant experience of Salesforce Marketing Cloud (Exacttarget)
- WORKING KNOWLEDGE: Journey Builder, Advertising studio, Cloud pages, Automation studio
- HTML and SQL skills
- Data and results driven
- Practical experience of Salesforce preferred
- Must be able to clearly and effectively communicate with colleagues of all experience levels and disciplines
- Excellent verbal and written level of English
- Understanding of cultural differences across different continents
- Visa to work within the UK or EU citizen
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment - highly organized.
Please note that you must have the right to work in the UK to be considered for this position.
Hult International Business School is a leading global business school offering a Bachelor degree, full-time and part-time Master degrees, one year accelerated and part-time Executive MBAs, a Doctoral program and Ashridge Executive Education programs.
Hult’s innovative curriculum is taught by inspiring professors who possess real-world business experience. In addition, students gain unrivaled global business perspectives through Hult’s unique Global Campus Rotation - which allows students to study on a combination of Hult’s five campuses in Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai and Shanghai, as well as Hult’s rotation centers in New York City and Ashridge. With students representing 140 nationalities, Hult International Business School is a microcosm of the global economy that rewards those who can conduct business that transcends borders.
We strive to be the most relevant business school in the world.
By using our global reach and always being creative, entrepreneurial, and on the cutting edge, our aim is to have a positive impact on individuals and organizations by transforming their management practices. In so doing, we hope to be the business school of choice for existing and aspiring leaders. We will contribute to sustainable growth, helping leaders to integrate commercial success and societal well-being.
Hult International Business School, Inc. is a non-profit corporation organized in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and accredited by the New England Association of Schools & Colleges to award US degrees. Hult has a strategic alliance with Ashridge, which is a legally separate UK charity and has the power to award UK degrees. Hult and Ashridge present a combined position under a common brand and operate as an integrated educational institution, which leverages on the strengths of both.
Hult is an equal opportunity employer. Hult offers competitive salaries and benefits in a global, deeply multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking school, we want to hear from you.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top