Email Marketing Specialist
EF Education is looking for an Junior online savvy, energetic, self-motivated marketer to join the Marketing Team in Milan. The person will be responsible for email and social media marketing, web content, and support to all the other activities of the Team. The successful candidate will carry out general marketing tasks including:
- Full management of our Email marketing campaigns (including copywriting, analysis and Journey development), using the tools Mailchimp and Exact Target (by SalesForce) Web content
- Organics Social media strategy and co-ordination.
- Lead generation campaigns
- Online advertisement
- PR and Digital
- Influencer campaigns
- Marketing/Online Marketing/Communications equivalent degree.
- Experience with email marketing tools, good knowledge of social media. Experience with events management is a plus.
- Self-motivation and strong creative skills.
- Native Italian and B2 -Upper Intermediate oral and written English
- Ability to thrive under pressure in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, team environment.
- Positive thinking, strong team spirit, flexible with detail-oriented work style.
- Excellent level of computer familiarity.
- Experience with wordpress, photoshop, Indesgin and/or email marketing tools is a plus.
EF is an equal opportunities employer. EF offers competitive salaries and a multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you.
We are 40,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 500 offices and schools across 52 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
Located across the globe, our language centers for youth, adults and professionals combine the best of traditional, in-school teaching with innovative language-learning technology. We offer intensive language instruction abroad in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Chinese. Courses run from 2 to 52 weeks for students traveling independently or in escorted groups of all levels and abilities. Classes take place in our international language centers in one of 16 countries and offer the very best locations and accommodation whether in local host family or in a student residence.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top