Email Marketing Coordinator
Email Marketing Coordinator
EF Educational Tours
EF Educational Tours is looking for an Email Marketing Coordinator to help manage the daily operations of our lead generation email communication efforts. This role is based in Boston and will report to the Email Marketing Manager.
A key part of your job will be learning and using our marketing systems on a daily basis. Some of the tasks you’ll be in charge of include: executing email initiatives, assisting with email and online marketing activities, implementing, tracking and measuring the success campaigns, and, of course, bringing your own innovative ideas to the table.The Requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Recent graduate, 0-2 years of experience
- Experience reading HTML code required, bonus if you’ve dabbled in email marketing.
- Very proficient in Excel
- Quick learner—you can learn as you go, seek out opportunities and implement new knowledge quickly and easily.
- Have experience with HTML code…and actually like it.
- Some people may think you are obsessively detailed—but you just consider yourself organized.
- Excellent juggler—can manage/prioritize multiple projects.
- Great with people—able to build strong relationships with team members and clients.
- Enjoy learning new systems and becoming an expert.
- Aren’t intimidated by Excel and would love to learn more.
- Comfortable working with strategy, creative elements, numbers and people.
- Love digital marketing—you keep up with the trends and read blogs like Mashable, Techcrunch or Fast Company.
- Passionate about international education—you see the value in global education and travel.
- Don’t believe in cubicles.
- We give teachers and students the opportunity to experience the world through culturally immersive educational travel—and we’ve been doing it for 50 years.
- We’re travelers, innovators, thinkers and doers.
- Our philosophy is “work hard, play hard.”
- We’re a socially responsible company and give back to communities worldwide.
- We have 450 offices and schools in over 50 countries worldwide.
- Our company culture is entrepreneurial, vibrant and definitely unique.
- Three weeks paid vacation your first year, increases to four weeks your second year
- All expenses paid international travel, at least once a year
- No dress code
- Free in house language classes
- Our own restaurant and bar right in the building
- Travel discounts
- Inspiring and fun offsite outings
- Market-leading benefits package including top of the line health coverage, 401k with company match and more
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. With more than 40,500 staff and teachers working in 53 countries around the world, our mission is simple: opening the world through education. Since we were founded 50 years ago, EF has helped more than 15 million people see the world, learn a language, or earn an academic degree. Visit http://careers.ef.com if you’re interested in joining our global team.
Back to top