About the role
In this role you will plan, prepare and deliver the EF academic programme through structured and interactive lessons and ensure a high level of customer service and student satisfaction.
Your key tasks will consist of, but not be limited to:
- Facilitating testing during the course, including marking tests.
- Assigning and correcting weekly homework.
- Lesson planning and preparation before each class.
- Teaching classes every weekday following the EF methodology.
- Classroom management.
- Daily liaising with co-teacher to discuss progress & on-going lessons.
- Monitoring daily attendance and keeping up to date records and paperwork.
- Attending all teacher meetings.
- Ensuring the EF behaviour code is followed by students at all times and informing management immediately if any issues or problems arise.
- Dealing with problems and emergency situations should this be necessary.
- Enthusiastic, organised and a natural leader.
- Highly responsible, approachable and friendly.
- Have the ability to create a positive learning environment.
- Have the right to live and work in Malta.
- Complete fluency in English.
- Attend training prior to your contract commencing.
- Possess the following minimum qualifications*:
- TEFL Certificiate &
- TELT (OR English A level, minimum grade C)
*Cert.TESOL/CELTA qualification preferable
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top