We are looking for highly motivated, enthusiastic teachers for full time, fixed term contract positions in Brighton for this summer.
This is an excellent opportunity for teachers looking to further develop their career within EF and potentially obtain further employment with EF after the summer.
- Teach approximately 26 hours contact classes per week
- Cover classes in the event of staff absence
- Monitor student progress, giving feedback through tutorials and assessment of work
- Maintain accurate academic records, including weekly registers and termly reports.
- Participate in CPD sessions
- Comply with EF policy and accreditation criteria, working with the Academic Management team to ensure the efficient and effective running of the academic department
- Our school is open Monday-Saturday, so you may need to work on Saturdays
- University degree
- Cambridge CELTA, Trinity CertTESOL, or MA ELT/Linguistics with a practical teaching component
- Awareness of developments in EFL with a willingness for self-development
With more than 50 years of experience, EF has been committed to the highest standards of teaching excellence. It has grown to operate in more than 51 countries and to offer programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education. As we grow we have to make sure we stay small. Small companies are smart and agile. And small companies are fun to work at.
EF is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. References will be followed up and will ask specifically whether there is any reason that the applicant should not be engaged in situations where they have responsibility for, or substantial access to, persons under 18. Upon interview all gaps in CVs must be explained satisfactorily and proof of identity and, where applicable, qualifications will be required. Appropriate suitability checks will be required prior to confirmation of appointment.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top