EF Lifecycle Product Owner
EF Lifecycle Product Owner
The EF Education First Brand Team is looking for an EF-junkie and strategic problem solver to join the team as a Product Owner for EF Lifecycle, a new special-ops brand project. Yes—it's as cool as it sounds.
The role would involve working closely with the Executive Vice President of Brand to help create, test, and launch initiatives to help EF create customers for life, across every EF product in North America. The Product Owner would sit as a member of the Brand team but could ultimately work closely with virtually every EF product and office.
The Product Owner would also work closely with the EVP as a sounding board and strategic partner in other brand initiatives as needed, and work closely with the EVP's 360 Management Trainee on EF Lifecycle initiatives.
This might sound scant on details, but the Product Owner role is new, and the sky is truly the limit. We are looking for someone who is ready to take initiative, roll up their sleeves, and take full advantage of this incredible business opportunity.
The ideal candidate
- Has/will build impressive knowledge of EF's global business, from products, to offices, to people. The more about EF you know, the better!
- Has/will build a rolodex of internal contacts, knowledge, and buy-in to the role
- Has a strategic brain and is passionate about solving problems and creating opportunities out of blue sky
- Loves good analysis and wants to measure the impact of their work: should be skilled in excel and comfortable crunching numbers
- Comfortable talking tech and has a familiarity with enterprise software solutions
- Has Killer Instinct: we need someone who takes initiative and makes things happen
- Flexible and unflappable: can change lanes quickly, get on (or off) a plane on short notice, and roll with the unexpected
- Polished and adaptable: this is a high exposure role and you will need to be equally comfortable with senior management, junior staff, customers, and every type of stakeholder imaginable
- Passionate about EF: you believe in EF's mission and are proud to come to work every day, and you want to be a part of something big and meaningful
- Has a track record of success and the experience and attitude to hit the ground running
The brand team
- A small, collaborative, nimble, cross-functional group
- Charged with making EF Education First a household name in North America
- Casual and informal
- About the team above self, always
Who We Are
At EF Education First, we are travelers, innovators, thinkers and doers. We readily promote an open and collaborative workspace with not a single cubicle in sight. Our people are our biggest asset, and together we have created a culture of cooperation, project ownership, and impact. As the world leader in international education, with more than 46,500 staff and teachers working in 53 countries around the globe, our mission is simple: Opening the world through education. Since we were founded over 50 years ago, EF has helped more than 15 million people see the world, learn a language, or earn an academic degree. Don't miss the unique opportunity to join our one-of-a-kind team!
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top