EF Global Finance Program
If you are looking to do something truly interesting with your career and to jump start an international career - this graduate program could be for you. The Global Finance Program will start with a boot camp in Stockholm and then the adventure continues in three different locations around the world.
The Global Finance Program is a unique chance to fast track your international career. Each year we accept a handful of exceptionally talented individuals who we train to become our future leaders. The program is tailor made to give you a broad exposure to many different finance areas and to EF’s senior management team. Our 18-month program will place you in three different roles in different countries and business units, with each assignment lasting approximately six months. One of your placements will be at our headquarters in Lucerne, but you could also be preparing a project presentation (and shopping) in Hong Kong, or finalizing the quarterly closing (and watching the latest NHL game) in Toronto.
The foundation to a finance career
You will experience a steep learning curve. The goal is to quickly give you a solid understanding of the fundamental aspects of finance that you will need to accelerate your career. In the beginning you will work with accounting and other core areas that you should learn early in your career. You will soon take on more challenging tasks. The work will be very hands-on in an exciting business environment. Being exposed to different countries and business units will enhance your learning, allowing you to assume additional responsibilities and develop a wide range of skills that will prepare you for a future leadership position.
Exposure and coaching
You will work with several managers and be challenged by business projects. As a member of a selective group of current and former global finance participants you will be invited to international meetings and trainings with senior executives.
You will be assigned a personal mentor from EF’s senior management who will support you throughout the program.
A wealth of opportunities
After completing the Global Finance Program, you are guaranteed a challenging position in our global finance organization. There are no pre-determined career paths, and each person sets their own goals.
Expect something different
EF’s global footprint, entrepreneurial culture and strong business growth—foster a special environment that opens up unparalleled international career paths for young professionals with the right ambitions. The opportunities offered at EF you will not get anywhere else.
Why work at EF?
- We are international. With a global network of offices and schools, EF is able to offer an international career in any part of the world.
- We are entrepreneurial. EF has grown into the largest international education company by hiring people who are street smart and “can get things done”. Our entrepreneurial spirit is at the core of what makes working at EF a ton of fun.
- We embrace change. Be prepared to join an flexible organization where no day is the same. We believe change is key to business success, personal development, and career progression.
- Strong academic results from a top university
- International experience
- High ambitions
- Flexible personality
- Exceptional analytical and logical thinking abilities
- Strong communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Desire for an international career in finance
- Fluency of spoken and written English, additional language a plus
- Proper work authorization for this opportunity (European work permit)
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter and attach your transcript of records. We recommend you to send in your application as soon as possible as we are screening applications on a continuous basis.
Final application deadline January 8, 2017 (24:00 CET) for August 2017 intake.
Back to top