EF Global Finance Program
18 months in 3 different locations around the world
About the program
If you are looking to do something truly interesting with your career and to jump start an international career - this graduate program could be for you. Each year we accept a handful of exceptionally talented individuals for this rotation program. Tailor-made to give broad exposure to many finance areas and to EF's senior management team. This 18-month program places you in three different roles across three cities and several business units. Most of the placements are in our main hubs: Boston, Toronto, London, Amsterdam, Lucerne, Zurich and Hong Kong.
The foundation to a finance career
Be prepared for a steep learning curve. In the beginning, you will work with core areas of finance. Next, you will assume more hands-on and challenging tasks. Being exposed to different countries and business units will enhance your learning, give you deeper responsibilities, and develop a wide range of skills for a future leadership position.
As a member of the selective group of Global Finance Program trainees, you will be invited to international summits and training sessions with senior executives. You will also be assigned a personal mentor from senior management who will support you throughout the program.
Working in finance at EF gives you the opportunity to take on a variety of different leadership positions and enables you to have an immediate impact. As a private company, EF wants the finance staff to be very close to the business. After completing the Global Finance Program, you are guaranteed a challenging position in our organization. There are no pre-determined career paths, and each person sets their own goals. EF’s global footprint, entrepreneurial culture, and strong business growth create unparalleled career paths for young professionals with the right ambitions.
- Strong academic results from a top university
- Fluency in English
- International experience
- Exceptional analytical and logical thinking abilities
- Strong communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Aspirations to pursue an international career in finance
- Fluency in English, fluency in one additional language is preferred
- Proper work authorization for this opportunity (European work permit)
- Fluency in an additional language is preferred
Talents and skills
- Your entrepreneurial spirit drives you to treat every endeavor as though it were your own business
- You are results-driven and hands-on. You believe nothing is impossible—if you have the right attitude
- You are a born leader, and you bring out the best in people around you
- You are not afraid to work with stars, because you are one yourself
- You have a flexible personality
- You have an innovative approach to problem solving
- You thrive under pressure, and enjoy fast-paced multicultural work environments
Who We Are
At EF Education First, we are travellers, innovators, thinkers and doers. We readily promote an open and collaborative workspace with not a single cubicle in sight. Our people are our biggest asset, and together we have created a culture of cooperation, project ownership, and impact. As the world leader in international education, with more than 46,500 staff and teachers working in 53 countries around the globe, our mission is simple: Opening the world through education. Since we were founded over 50 years ago, EF has helped more than 15 million people see the world, learn a language, or earn an academic degree. Don't miss the unique opportunity to join our one-of-a-kind team!
Please submit your resume and cover letter online. We screen applications on a rolling basis. The application process includes a video interview, personal interviews, psychometric tests and ends with an assessment day at our Zurich office in February. Last day to send in your application is January 7th, 2018 (24:00 CET).
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top