EF Gap Year Advisor
EF Gap Advisor
EF Gap Year
Are you passionate about sales, with a proven track record in hitting and surpassing targets?
Are you a self-driven entrepreneur with success in hitting goals?
Are people naturally drawn to you and the newest thing you’re doing?
Do you thrive in a fast paced, high performing sales environment?
Can you work with large volumes of leads and bring them quickly to a close?
Do you have success with selling to individuals?
Are you ready to pioneer a new channel for a fast growing business?
Are you passionate about seeing 18-22 year olds travel the world together?
The Sales Team at EF Gap Year is looking for a proven sales advisor to help fuel increased growth. As Gap Year Advisor, you will be responsible for the sales experience for 18-22 year-old travelers seeing Gap opportunities. This will include creating initiatives around generating new business, building brand awareness & loyalty, and forging key relationships with individuals and families. Other key activities include networking locally & remotely, a keen knowledge and use of social networking platforms (social selling), and working cross functionally to ensure superior customer satisfaction & retention. This is an opportunity to be part of the early stages of a new division, design a startup initiative and develop your business and conversion acumen.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work with the Director of Sales to refine your sales message and quickly convert leads to program applicants.
- Develop proper messaging and product understanding of the programs to advise new leads on best potential options for a Gap Year.
- Lead the effort to focus on conversion strategies. Develop strategies, collaborate cross functionally and funnel individual sales leads into program applications.
- Build relationships with families.
- Maintain a pipeline of new business and work towards following years of enrollment.
- Attend Gap Fairs and school events (seasonal) throughout the USA.
- Involvement with participants at selected Gap Year components globally.
- 2+ years of sales experience with a proven success record.
- Fierce initiative and implementation of personal sales goals.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Learner’s mindset.
- Ability to build strong relationships, internally & externally.
- Exceptional telephone skills and confidence to engage with leads.
- Strong capacity for messaging of program components.
- Success resolving difficult customer concerns.
If you are excited to join a dynamic & innovative team with EF Gap Year in Boston, please contact:
About EF Gap Year
EF Gap Year transforms young people into true global citizens. Participants travel the world, learn a new language, volunteer for a good cause, gain internship experience in future careers, and develop leadership abilities. They build an impressive portfolio of global skills while away and return home more self-confident, self-reliant and mature—ready for success in college and professionally. As a proud part of EF Education First, EF Gap Year draws on over 50 years of EF expertise to add amazing travel and learning experiences to its growing tour portfolio. EF, the world leader in international education, has helped more than 15 million people learn a language, discover the world or earn an academic degree to date.
EF Gap Year is a division of EF Education First, the world leader in international education. Founded in 1965, EF’s mission is to break down barriers of language, culture, and geography. Today, we’re the world’s largest private education company— offering every imaginable way to learn a language, travel abroad, experience another culture, or even earn an academic degree. For more information, visit http://www.ef.com/careers
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top