EF CHINA CAMPUS RECRUITMENT(AUS)
We’re looking for people with exceptional interest and dedication in ESL industry. With a vision in developing and growing from language teachers to future academic managers with the World’s leading expert in language training industry. You will receive well-rounded training from onboarding to ongoing career advancement throughout your academic life with EF. Through hands-on experiences you’ll obtain ESL knowledge, insight, and skills to launch a dynamic EF career.
Teaching English to kids and teens can be fun, exciting and challenging. At an EF school, you will be joining an international teaching family with a passion for English. Your students, ranging from 3 to 18, are an enthusiastic bunch, willing to learn and full of energy. You will see them progress and grow into confident English speakers. English is helping the world communicate and bringing cultures closer together. As a Chinese English teacher for kids and teens, you will help shape your students lives and have a positive impact. Apply now and start your new career.
- Well-structured career path from teacher, senior teacher to academic managers
- Ongoing teacher trainings and professional development
- ESL certification programs including Cambridge TKT, Trinity CertTESOL, Trinity DipTESOL and Cambridge IDLTM
- 7000 – 9000 RMB monthly, based on qualifications and experience
- Social Insurance
- 10 paid annual leave days plus national holidays
- Free staff advanced English course
- Weekly EF sponsored social events
- Teacher advantages discount scheme
- Master’s Degree, plus a National Teacher Certificate or TEFL/CELTA certificate
- Major in English, English Education, TESOL, Applied Linguistics or relevant area
- Command excellent communicative skills in English with TEM8/IELTS7 or above
- Enjoy being with kids & teens and passionate about education and culture industry
- Availability for working evenings and weekends
The application is open now. Hit the pink button on the right and apply this cool program！
Having technical problems applying? No worries, please send your cover letter and English CV to [email protected]
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top