EF Academy Boarding Schools Admissions Manager
To meet with our fast-paced growth in Russia, we are a looking for a world-class Sales and Admissions professional with academic background to drive recruitment of students to our amazing EF Academy international boarding high schools in the US and UK.
This role requires a driven, independent person who can easily grasp the vision of rapid sales growth in a dynamic organization, and is highly motivated by rolling up their sleeves and getting the heavy lifting done. A candidate who relishes career advancement through proving themselves and leaving their individual mark among passionate, progressive, talented colleagues around the world.
Your main responsibilities as Admissions Manager for EF Academy are:
- Product expansion of our high quality international boarding school programs across a range of marketing channels in Russia
- Drive sales of our programs through telesales with potential customers (your #1 priority)
- International marketing project execution, to promote knowledge and growth in Russia
- Planning and execution of student fairs, school visits and other inquiry generating activities
- Provide pre- and post-sales customer service to parents and students.
- Minimum a Bachelor's degree (Linguistics, International Relationship, Teaching, Management is an advantage)
- Experience of studying, living, and/or working abroad. British, American or International education is a plus
- At least one year of professional experience - sales, marketing, teaching and consulting preferred
- A thirst for a high-paced, exciting global career and a passion for international education, languages, travel, and cultural exploration
- A drive to prove yourself and an ability to work independently
- Highly fluent spoken and written English with additional languages a big advantage
We are 46,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in more than 500 offices and schools across 52 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel, and education.
Our program EF Academy is an international private boarding high school with campuses in the UK and the US, with students from over 85 countries and faculty from over 40. Providing the IGCSE, A-level and IB Diploma Programs, EF Academy boasts a progressive curriculum and multicultural immersion on its campuses to create the world’s future global citizens. www.ef.ru/academy.
EF offers a young, fun, and dynamic work environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you.
Back to top