Educational Tour Consultant - Starting June 2020
Educational Tour Consultant
Entrepreneurial Sales Development Program at EF Educational Tours -
Grab your passport, pack your bags, and join us at EF Educational Tours as we revolutionize the educational travel industry and transform students into the next generation of global citizens.
If you’re a self-starter with a track record for surpassing expectations and the desire to launch a limitless career—keep reading. We’re currently accepting applications for our summer of 2020 cohort for the EF Educational Tours Entrepreneurial Sales Development Program. Established as a platform to develop the sales technique, entrepreneurial ability, and business acumen of each individual, our development program is designed to build the foundation for a global career—in sales or beyond.
As an Educational Tour Consultant based in Denver, you’ll own your own business over a geographic territory in the United States. Your mission? To inspire educators to show their students the world, serving as their partner to evolve their first international tour into an established travel program.
Both at EF and in this role, sales is the central hub from which everything flows. You’ll work at its intersection with marketing, customer retention, operations, and product innovation, to name a few. To achieve success, you’ll create your territory’s roadmap to sustainable growth, resolve business challenges, and work with a diverse set of colleagues from across the world that will result in a beautiful customer experience.
Over the course of two years, you’ll master EF’s consultative approach to sales, establish a global professional network, and gain exposure to diverse aspects of the business.
- Day one: Join your cohort for a comprehensive, month-long onboarding in the ET Incubator to learn how the business works.
- Your first year: You’ll Launch, developing your skills as a strategic seller and a savvy entrepreneur. As you refine your sales pitch and begin growing your network, your support system will include your sales trainer, your peer advisor, and your sales director, who will serve as your manager and mentor.
- Your second year: Year two is your chance to Accelerate, honing your skills and exploring your passions. You’ll capitalize on your momentum from year one and continue growing your business. You’ll be called to join various working groups within the company, where your insights from the front lines will help drive innovation and creative solutions to business challenges.
- Beyond: After completion of the program, Soar. In year three and beyond, you’ll focus on creating your EF legacy. Many successful graduates move into a Senior Educational Tour Consultant role, which offers limitless opportunities to demonstrate leadership, impact the business, and, if you’re fearless, change the game.
The reasons you’ll want to work here
It’s not just a job – it’s a way of life. In your role as an Educational Tour Consultant in the Sales Development Program, you can expect to:
- Make an impact. Come to work and help change the world every single day, bringing our mission of Opening the World Through Education to life.
- Travel. Paid international travel at least once a year, and the more you prove yourself, the more passport stamps you’ll collect.
- Live well. Benefits include a recently increased base salary plus bonus potential, three weeks paid vacation time to start (and four weeks starting in year two!), and 25% company match on your 401(k).
- Stay healthy. We’re proud to offer market-leading healthcare, free in-house gym, and rotating wellness offerings.
- Get engaged. We work in an open office without a cubicle in sight. You’ll also enjoy comprehensive professional development,yearly funding for continued education, and frequent sales competitions.
- Have fun. Score discounted tickets for concerts and sporting events, let loose at company parties and special activities, and take advantage of our convenient downtown location.
About EF Education First
EF is the world’s largest international education company – providing life-changing educational experiences to create global citizens. We offer millions of people the opportunity to learn a language, travel abroad, experience another culture or earn an academic degree. Since 1965, EF’s mission has been opening the world through education. Our 52,000 employees have a worldwide presence in over 600 schools and offices within 50 countries.
For more information about our career opportunities, visit www.careers.ef.com
Back to top