Education Program Consultant
EDUCATION PROGRAM CONSULTANT
EF ACADEMY-INTERNATIONAL BOARDING SCHOOLS
Are you passionate about education and believe that students studying abroad have the opportunity of a lifetime? Are you dynamic, outgoing, energetic and self-driven? You might be just the person we are looking for!
Join EF, the world’s largest private education organization and open a world of experience to others.
We are looking for an energetic, results driven individual to join our fast growing sales team in Jakarta, Indonesia
- Advise potential students on EF Academy's three campuses www.ef.com/academy in person and over the phone
- Consult students and their families on a broad range of program options
- Assist prospective students through application process and provide excellent customer service
- Help promote and develop marketing activities (online promotion, offline activities including event management and more) to ensure delivery of sales target
- Execute off- and online campaigns, distributions and events, e.g. information meetings and fairs
- Work together with the Head of Admission in Indonesia and the international marketing team to produce marketing material and campaigns
- Develop and manage relationships with the nation-wide network of EF operations team and sales representatives.
- Collaborate with the Head of Admission in the exploration of partnership options and cooperation with other companies and education institutions in Indonesia.
- A University degree;
- Minimum two years experiences in Sales and Marketing
- Overseas studying / working experience
- Passion for sales and studies abroad
- Fluency in English (both writing and speaking)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Energetic, flexible personality and entrepreneurial spirit;
- Ability to prioritize, meet challenging deadlines and perform under pressure;
- Ambition to grow in to more senior role within the company
- Proactive, aggressive and able to work independently
- Entrepreneurial spirit, who thrives under high pressure
- You have a highly sales-oriented mindset, a customer-focused nature with built-in cultural awareness.
- A flexible attitude towards work - you are not, and do not wish to be, a 9-5 person.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and communication skills, so as to be able to deal with a variety of stakeholders
This is an outstanding position providing an opportunity to represent a world-class growing product in an industry that has great potential. If you feel you are ready to take your career to new levels, we would love to meet you.
We are 40,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 500 offices and schools across 53 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
Located in the United Kingdom (Oxford and Torbay) and the US (New York), our boarding schools are home to ambitious students from over 75 different nationalities. EF opens a world of opportunities for high school students by providing them with a superior education abroad, thorough preparation for university and a future that knows no boarders.
We are travelers, innovators, doers and thinkers. We are open and collaborative, we are dedicated and passionate – we really work hard, then play hard. We believe that education can break down barriers of language, culture and geography and we are proud of the role that we can play in that. Please visit http://careers.ef.com/working-at-ef/ to learn more about our atmosphere and our team.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top